Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ready to go

Just finished a simple pasta dinner and ready to go to bed. Got to get up at 4:45am tomorrow. These point to point races require a lot of travel time to the transition areas so I am a little tired tonight. I was able to get most of this done this morning. Dropped my run gear off that included sneakers, visor, sunblock, gels, water bottle.  I decided to try to carry a water bottle on the run because of my experience with heat at IM Wisconsin. It may not be as hot as expected tomorrow but I am have prepared for the heat. I dropped my bike off at T1 after IOS worked on the shifting and the the run from the swim exit to the bike is long and hilly.  I anticipate a long transition.  This is a really hard course and it should be challenging but fun tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment